As the temperatures begin to spike, here are a few things we feel you should consider adding to your summer to-do list:
Summer To-Do List
June 28, 2018
- Hold a family meeting.
- Review your estate plan in light of recent estate tax law changes.
- Recognize the new importance of itemized deductions vs standard exemptions.
- Schedule a medical exam if you haven't had one in a while.
- Take time to think, hug your family, and tell them you love them
On another note, we recently held a leadership retreat with our team. There were some interesting takeaways I'd like to share on what drives us as a firm and delights us in serving you and your family:
- We believe we're not only in the wealth management business.
- We believe we're in the peace of mind business for our clients and strive to provide financial security.
- We feel extremely lucky to occupy a special place in our client's lives.
- We're passionate and we care.
- What got us here won't get us there. We are continuously looking for new ways to exceed our client's expectations.
- We are extremely proud of our firm and our people. We hope you feel the same.