Dec 15, 2017
With the goal of helping families be families in mind, we are seeking an experienced Associate Wealth Advisor to work as part of a team with other Investment Advisers providing investment management and financial planning services to high net worth individuals and families.
Qualified candidates will have a strong desire to learn and grow with the firm, and will have a positive attitude with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A strong desire to Help Families Be Families. | Stronger. Closer. Wiser.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their financial goals and objectives
- Work with Advisers to prepare client plans and reports for meetings
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Communicate client needs to the Client Service team
- Place or assign portfolio trades
- Participate in and contribute to Adviser Team discussions and planning decisions of client situations
- Run financial analysis including the use of Monte Carlo software
- Monitor client accounts for liquidity, drift and allocation concerns
- Participate in the development of prospect recommendations and coordinate the new client onboarding process
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field required
- 3 years of experience directly related to this position desired
- Possess credentials to be an Investment Advisor Representative
- Advanced understanding of investment principles, financial planning principles and tools, and understanding of other investing approaches
- Excellent communication, listening, consultation, organization, multi-tasking, prioritization, problem solving, and customer service skills
Salary and Benefits
TFO-TDC, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits based on industry standards. The company benefits package includes 401(k) with a company matching program, paid holidays, and paid vacation time. Professional development is highly supported with partial and/or full company-paid professional accreditation and continuing education as well as other employee or company identified education and training opportunities.
TDC Investment Advisory – Resume Submission Form
Please fill out the following fields and upload your resume and cover letter.